The Children’s Policy Coalition is dedicated to making children the top priority in our state.
Are you Caucusing for Kids?
80% of Iowa Voters believe children’s issues are a high priority for the next president to address.
23% of Iowans live in a child care desert.
Commit to take part in the Iowa Caucus on February 3, 2020. Your can be a voice for Iowa’s kids!
- Senator Cory Booker talks about how he would address the child care crisisThe Iowa State Fair provides an opportunity for all candidates seeking to win the presidency to make their case at the Des Moines Register Political Soapbox. On August 10th, our children's advocates Jill Applegate and Emilee Harris stopped by the … Read More
- Marianne Williamson talks public schools at the AARP forumsIn June, the Iowa AARP hosted a round of forums for the 2020 presidential candidates, in which they were all posed questions from the moderators and the audience. A few of our coalition members attended on our behalf, … Read More
- Senator Gillibrand talks about protecting kids at the AARP forumsIn June, the Iowa AARP hosted a round of forums for the 2020 presidential candidates, in which they were all posed questions from the moderators and the audience. A few of our coalition members attended on our behalf, … Read More
- Candidate Conversation with Congressman Seth MoultonOn Monday, July 15th, the Children's Policy Coalition held their second round table discussion of their Facebook Live Candidate Conversation series with Congressman Seth Moulton. Member of the Caucus for Kids campaign, Emilee Harris asked Moulton what … Read More
- Candidate Conversation with John DelaneyOn Saturday, July 13th, members of the Children's Policy Coalition met with Congressman John Delaney to host the round table discussion that would kick off our Facebook Live Candidate Conversation series. After a brief introduction, Caucus for … Read More